Thursday, July 22, 2010

Post # 13

This assignment is to visit the very creative videos of the Alba Middle School students. The first video is called "The Mean Oil Spill" and is suppose to be a spoof about the latest BP oil spill. The second video is called "Just Pray" which had a more serious tone. I visited both videos and commented on them. They were really touching and the insight that these students had on our surrounding environmental situations was right on point. Below are the videos and my comments that I left for them.


The Mean Oil Spill

"Hello! My name is Rachel McGuire and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class. I thought that this video was a great message to others about this awful oil spill. You did such a great job with this video and I am anxious to see more of your work!"


Just Pray

"Another touching video! Great job with this one including the interviews and the entire message to the public. What a fantastic idea to use technology and our love for nature to try and save what is in harms way. Good work!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment