Thursday, July 22, 2010

Marine Biology Google Form


I chose to use Marine Biology questions as the theme of my Google Form. I asked questions that had all of the different answering methods included. Some questions that were asked are like, "Is Mobile Bay an estuary?" and "What moves particles in the ocean?" They were more difficult questions than any easy question such as what is the blue substance that fills the ocean. That is just a ridiculous question. I like to think that my question form pushed the reader to think hard about one of nature's greatest creations. I sent my form out to multiple classmates but only one person responded. The one person that responded actually did fairly well with my form. I am pleased with the outcome of this form. I took a screen shot of the form to give an idea of what the results turned out like.

No comments:

Post a Comment