Sunday, July 18, 2010

Post # 11

Ms. Cassidy's first grade class was absolutely adorable. This was like a video of the perfect class where everything seemed to be going right. There were so many uses of technology in this classroom and all of the kids were loving it! I saw the smartboard being used along with many laptops and I SO hope that I get a chance with this much technology in my future classroom. I do worry that some students might not take to technology as well as others and this may cause a delay in learning, especially with the younger groups...but maybe there will be many ways that I can catch every student's attention and they fall in love early! In the Skype conversation, Ms. Cassidy mentioned that she received many pieces of technology and was able to use them as centers. I hope that I too will get the chance to have multiple laptops or other devices that I can create learning centers out of. This was such a cute video. Below is the link to the video so anyone can check it out!

Ms. Cassidy's First Grade Class

No comments:

Post a Comment