Tuesday, July 20, 2010

C4K 4

The video that I was assigned for the 4th C4K was a very touching piece. It is called "The Beauty of Blood" and uses interviews from blood donors to help show how easy giving blood can be to save lives! There is a young girl who tells her story of her battle with cancer and how donated blood helped save her life during surgery. This was a great video to show the positive aspects of giving blood. I commented on the video and explained how I have given blood my entire life until a couple of years ago. For some reason, my blood clots super fast after just a little fills the bag and no more will come out. They aren't able to use a bag of blood unless it is completely full so I am unable to donate anymore. I also mentioned how well put together this video was because it definitely got it's point across! Below is the link to the "The Beauty of Blood" video created by the Cinema Owls.

The Beauty of Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment