Monday, July 26, 2010

Post # 13 (part 2)

I commented on Anna Dumas' blog entry about her teacher interview. She interviewed Mrs. Charlene Dindo at the Fairhope K-1 Center. Below my comment is the link to her post.
*"Good Job Anna! What great technology that is being used in this classroom! I love how there is a documentary feel to this video with the elementary teacher. She seems to be extremely technologically literate. Yay!"

Teacher Interview

I commented on Katie Cummins' blog post about her Personal Learning Network. She used Delicious which is not what I used for my PLN. I used Symbaloo and love it! She also mentions using Facebook as part of her PLN. Me too! Below my comment is the link to her PLN blog post.
*"Good job Katie! This program that you have used is such a cute way to keep organized! I use Symbaloo which is very colorful as well. And of course I also use Facebook to help keep up with friends and family.

Katie's PLN


I commented on Stephen Akins's blog post about his advancement with Twitter. He uses Twitter as a part of his Personal Learning Network and has chosen to discuss his new additions to his Twitter friend list. Below my comment is the link to Stephen's Twitter post.
*"Great post Stephen! It is awesome to see how well you are doing with Twitter. I barely have used it myself, but after seeing such progress with you I will definitely start exploring."

Stephen's Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment