Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My PLN


For my Personal Learning Network (PLN), I am using Symbaloo! This website is SO easy to use and has just about everything you need organized on one page. It uses tabs to organize your internet life in separate categories. You are even allowed to add tabs if you want more than the original page offers. Some of the tabs that are already there when you sign up for an account are the basics...Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Gmail, Pandora, and Blogger...all that I ever need or use! Then there are plenty more tabs to explore and personalize. You can even personalize the whole page with the backgrounds that Symbaloo offers or even your own pictures. This website is so amazing and I am so glad to have found it so I can stay organized with my internet surfing. It could keep me busy for a while just playing around with it. The link below is the Symbaloo website so you TOO can start getting organized!!!

Symbaloo

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you using Symbaloo Rachel! I am part of the Symbaloo team in the US and we would love to connect with you and see how you are using Symbaloo. Can you share a link to your webmix with me at daniela@symbaloo.com

    Best,

    Daniela
    Team Symbaloo
    Community Manager
    @DanielaBolzmann

    ReplyDelete