Thursday, June 24, 2010

C4K 1&2

C4K 1

The link above is to 'Daniel's Dangerous Blog' which is the blog of a student in Miss T's classroom in New Zealand. He wrote about the Kung-Fu series called The Five Ancestors and described the plot and the characters. I let him know in my comment that he did a good job and I am intrigued by his post. The way he sums up the post is by making you really wonder how the books turn out.


C4K 2

Above is the link to Miss McGeady's class in New Zealand. This post was the MOST interesting by far of all of the adorable links to class blogs. Not that all of the other class blogs were boring but because they are not...but this blog post had a link from a NASA website. You can click the link which takes you to a page where you type in your name and where you are from. Then you get a digital certificate of your name because it will be sent to MARS! In 2011, NASA is sending a micro chip to Mars with all of the names that are sent in. So it is everyone's chance to be a part of history on Mars. Click the link to the blog and try it out yourself! I printed out my certificate so I could have documentation. I feel pretty special.

1 comment:

  1. How about putting a link to the Mars project on your blog. That would make it easier!

    ReplyDelete